Hello. I am Miss Irvin, your child's 3rd grade teacher! I am a Lock Haven University graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I am a very enthusiastic teacher, as well as an enthusiastic learner. I feel education is one of the most important things in our lives. I expect all of my students to try their best at all times, as well as I will always demonstrate my very best in teaching them. I have an 11 year old son whom is in 5th grade this year. In my free time when I'm not teaching, I love spending time with my son, watching movies, and reading. I hope you enjoy this school year as much as I know I will.
SVRCS Behavioral standards
1. We listen when teacher or our peers are speaking.
2. We raise our hands to speak.
3. We never argue with our teacher.
4. We remain in our seats during class.
5. We speak and act with respect to our staff, peers, and teachers.
6. We come prepared to work in class.
7. We keep our feet on the floor and our chairs upright.
1. Show Respect to EVERYONE!
2. Keep hands, feet, and all objects to yourself.
3. Stay in seat, raise hand, and wait to be called on.
4. Follow directions the FIRST time given.
5. Use and store materials properly.
6. Use a low-level voice in classroom.
7. Use appropriate language.
8. ALWAYS try YOUR BEST!